Onboost Auto Parts retain the ownership of all goods supplied until paid in full by the customer.
No refunds are issued on all parts, purchased at Onboost Auto Parts - Parts will not be recognised after 7 days of invoice date, store credit will only be issued on parts recognised within 7 days
Goods supplied are as per customer’s specifications. We accept no responsibility for parts incorrectly supplied unless the engine and chassis number are quoted at the time of ordering. Onboost Auto Parts is not liable for any consequential loss, damage or loss of income because of the failure of the goods sold. Payments of goods will be accepted in cash, Mastercard, Visa Card, Direct deposit, Cash on Delivery, or by 30 day settlement for approved account holders for which company cheques are acceptable. We do not accept personal cheques. American express is not accepted.
All credit card payment made by the purchaser, & accepted by Onboost Auto Parts, it is agreed that any charge back does not occur under any merchant agreement, any resolution dispute are to
1. Warranty will be void on any goods tampered with, dismantled, altered, fitted, painted or damaged, and they will not be acceptable for credit.
2. On boost Auto Parts offers a part only replacement warranty from the date of purchase on used parts as set out below;
Reconditioned parts - 12 Months (Labour is cover on reconditioned items only.)
Mechanical parts - Engine 30 Days, Gearbox 30 Days (Does not cover broken gears) unless specified by Onboost Auto Parts Management
Electrical parts - 7 Days
Fuel accessories - 7 Days
3. Optional extended warranty purchased from On boost Auto Parts at the time of sales of goods/services is subject to the condition of the extended warranty listed on the invoices/contract for a period of stated on the invoice/contract. Normal warranty condition apply except where stated otherwise.
4. Engines and gearboxes are sold as long bare. For convenience accessories may be left on but are not covered under warranty and are not guaranteed to be correct for the model. On boost Auto Parts strongly recommended
5. Warranty is void if parts are tampered with or dismantled. Items returned under warranty must be complete as sold and accompanied with an original invoice of purchase.
6. On boost Auto Parts will not cover any unauthorised repairs without our written consent. Any repairs carried out without our written consent will be at the customer’s own expense and may void the warranty.
7. Warranty for major mechanical items will be void if there is a failure or defect caused by one of the following:
A. Improper installation or incorrect application
B Failure to carry our correct maintenance
C. Overheating or overloading
D. Unauthorised repairs, alterations or dismantling
E. Insufficient or incorrect oil and/or lubricants
F. Misuse, negligence or accidents
8. In the event of any claim being declined, On boost Auto Parts reserves the right to recover any out of pocket expenses incurred. Reimbursements by the customer will be required prior to use returning parts.
9. In the event of any signs of malfunction, it is the customer’s responsibly to cease operation and advise On boost Auto Parts immediately. Failure to comply with this condition may result in further serious damage and void any warranty entitlement. In the event that a part has been replaced under warranty the warranty period will be deemed to be from the date of the original invoice.
10. On Boost Auto Parts will deem warranty to be void for the following;
A. All Statutory/Repairable written off vehicles sold complete as a rolling shell
B. All rolling shells and parts supplied used for off-road or race track purposes
C. All parts fitted into non OEM specified vehicles (ie, Honda complete motor conversions fitted into Toyota vehicle but not limited to make or model specified)
D. Non OEM modifications done to OEM Parts.